Sunday, June 2, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 1, 2019

I know what you're thinking right now.
YES, I'm still working on my Sherlock Holmes story.
YES, I'm far from done yet, but I am further along on the project than I was when I wrote my previous project report.

WHY?
As I've explained before, mysteries are more difficult and time consuming to write than other genres because you have to get every detail and clue and all the other things that make a great story as right as humanly possible, and that's especially true when you're writing an adventure featuring one of, if not THE premiere private detective of the entire mystery genre!

But every day I get further along, so in the end it will be worth it.
With that in mind, I better get back to writing now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
2 June, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment