Sunday, June 30, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 29, 2019

Well, it's been a few weeks since I've had to use the image on the right, but after having such great writing time the last couple of Progress Reports, I guess it had to happen sooner or later.

Did work on my Sherlock Holmes story whenever I had the opportunity, but alas I didn't get as many opportunities to write this past week as I would have liked to have gotten.

Because of a few personal commitments and the Fourth of July holiday this coming Thursday, not sure how the week ahead is going to be.
Will definitely write when I can, but there is now another project/character talking to me besides Doctor Watson that's begging for my attention, and I've learned long ago never to ignore one's muse.

In any event, take care everyone, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
30 June, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment