Monday, June 10, 2019

FAN MAIL: FORTHCOMING PROJECTS

Fan/reader Richard Gordon posted on my professional Facebook page at  https://www.facebook.com/Lee-Houston-Junior-WriterEditor-176556222390227/ , asking what projects I might have that were awaiting publication.

Well Richard, there are 5/FIVE pending!😀

HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE, coming soon from Pro Se Press. I've already seen the cover sketch and it looks great!

"ZEPHYR LILY", a short story I wrote for Jim Beard's 1970s themed anthology.

KIRI’S QUEST, a Companion Dragons 🐉adventure I co-wrote with my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader Nancy Hansen for Pro Se Press' Young Pulp line.

"CHANGING HORSES" 🐎a short story I wrote for an anthology Sean Taylor is putting together,

AND WAY BACK WHEN...
"THE FAMILY BUSINESS" a short story for an anthology Tommy Hancock was working on called Strong City.

The last I heard on the subject(s), HUGH & LILY should be released before the end of 2019 for sure.
But as things develop, I will keep all of you informed.

Thanks for asking Richard, and if anyone has any questions or comments, just post them at the end of any article here on my writing blog, on my aforementioned Facebook page, or on Twitter @leehoustonjr

Going back to writing now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
10 June, 2019  (all links were active on this date)

No comments:

Post a Comment