Sunday, June 16, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JUNE 15, 2019

Other than wishing everybody a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, I'm afraid there isn't really anything new to report.

I am still working on my Sherlock Holmes story for Airship 27. I am past the halfway point on the standard 15,000 word minimum for a short story, but I know I am not at the halfway point for the story itself yet. So we'll see what its actual length is when I finally type "The End".

As you saw in my Fan Mail response, no word yet on a actual release date for HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE, or any of the other stuff pending.

I do know what projects I've got lined up to work on after Holmes is completed and off to my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader for her opinion(s). Just don't know which one will lead off until I get her notes back on Holmes.

So I guess I better get back to writing now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
16 June, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment