Sunday, November 2, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 1, 2014

AH, THERE'S GOOD NEWS THIS WEEK!

Since we last "talked", I have not only finished Chapter 11 to ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON; but I'm also within a page of finishing Chapter 12 too! Will definitely be well into Chapter 13, if not further ahead, by next weekend.
At this point in the novel, Alpha is well into his second day on the mysterious, unknown planet; whose identity I have yet to reveal.
Whether he decides to stay or leave remains to be seen, but there will be plenty of drama and action before the end of the last page of the manuscript.
Unfortunately, Chapter 9 has yet to come back from my friendly, neighborhood beta/proofreader, but you have to take the good with the bad.

Meanwhile, thanks to its loyal readership, The Free Choice E-zine had a milestone October, finishing the month at 5,644 PAGE VIEWS!
This is the first time that blog site has ever broken 5,000 page views in any given month, and its proud Editor-In-Chief (me) and the rest of the staff (myself and I) couldn't be happier.

Well, better get back to work.
See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
2 November, 2014
And a Happy Wedding Anniversary to my parents, married on this day back in 1957!
Or in other words, they've been married 5 years longer than I've been alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment