Sunday, November 9, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 8, 2014

Well folks, I wish things were at least as good as they were last time.

I did finish Chapter 12 to ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON and finally got Chapter 9 back from my friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader Nancy Hansen, but that's been about the only real progress this past week unfortunately.

It's cold and flu season, and despite the fact that I got my annual anti-flu shot, they still have yet to come up with an anti-cold shot so, you guessed it.
*ACHOO!*

Being a heart patient after having survived both congestive heart failure and an aortic aneurism, there isn't much professionally I can take for it.
Tissues, chicken soup, orange juice, and aspirin are about it for me.
And even if it wasn't for the fact that sitting up is the only way I can safely sleep without my C(onstant) P(ositive) A(ir) P(ressure) machine, you should sleep elevated whenever fighting a cold to keep mucus and other junk from building up in your lungs.

In any event, I'm hoping to get back to work and make up for lost time this coming week.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
9 November, 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment