Sunday, January 29, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 28, 2023

 THERE'S GOOD NEWS THIS WEEK FOLKS!😀

After several interruptions causing the process to take much longer than it should have, I am finally done with all the tweaking, tightening, rewriting, reviewing, etcetera on what I already had written of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.

Which means I am now back where I left off and adding NEW material to continue the manuscript towards its inevitable conclusion!
Unfortunately, I just started this part yesterday so alas, there is no actual progress to report on this week.

But hey. Other than my usual Errands Day commitment later this week, hopefully there will be stuff to talk about next weekend.


Airship 27 Captain Ron Fortier has given the art assignment to the first SOLITAIRE novel to Chuck Bordell, who recently completed the art on the just released fourth volume of THE PURPLE SCAR anthology from A27.
So hopefully the first book of this brand new action-adventure-thriller title character's series will be out by the end of 2023!

With that in mind, I better get back to writing on Book 2.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
29 January, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment