Sunday, January 22, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 21, 2023

 It seems like every time I turned around this past week there was one interruption after another.
That's life.

But the short version is that while I have added a few more words here and there to make the overall story better, I've yet to pick up where I left off writing on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.

Hopefully I'll have better news to report next week, especially considering I'm still mad that CBS has decided to cancel NCIS: Los Angeles.
With all the football, March Madness/college basketball and special events they air, does anything survive on CBS Sunday nights besides 60 Minutes?

In any event, back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
22 January, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment