Sunday, January 8, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 7, 2023

Afraid there isn't really much to report at the moment.

On one hand I am still in editing mode on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA before I can pick up where I left off to resume writing.
Yet I'm also still several chapters away from where I stopped before the Christmas holidays.

Why do I put myself through what seems to be extra work to the untrained eye?
The image above answers that question.
I always want to create and release the best I am humanly capable of producing.

Hopefully all this extra work shows in every finished story, but that's up to you the reader(s) to decide.
In any event, I better get back to it.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
8 January, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment