Sunday, January 1, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 31, 2022

 ♫Another year over and a new one just begun.♫—John Lennon.

Hello and welcome to my Writing Blog.
I'm your host Lee Houston, Junior.
More details about myself and my work can be found in the Sidebar Summary.
You will find a PROGRESS REPORT about my current writing just about every Sunday covering the previous week, although there obviously wasn't one last weekend because that was Christmas🎄 and I took the holiday off to be with family.

In any event, my current project is SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA, which is a sequel to the first SOLITAIRE novel, publication of which will be by Airship 27 pending finding an art team.
SOLITIARE is a dramatic action adventure thriller series with the title character a Mysterious Samaritan secretly helping those in need.
At the moment I am going back over the first 15 chapters and 25,000+ words of the S2 manuscript before I pick up where I left off on Chapter 16.
WHY?
To make sure I am creating the best novel(s) humanly possible for reading enjoyment.

So with that in mind I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
1 January, 2023




No comments:

Post a Comment