Sunday, December 18, 2022

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDNG DECEMBER 17, 2022

 ♫IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS...♫πŸŽ„
Especially considering that Christmas/December 25 is NEXT SUNDAY! 😲

"No L, Noel." πŸ˜‰
At the moment I'm two presents and a whole lot of gift wrapping short of completing my list.
The point, and I did have one, is that the closer we edge towards the holiday, the less time I seem to have for writing.
Still on Chapter 16 of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA and trying to choregraph a fight scene.
Considering the only fights I've ever been in were on the losing side as the school bullies of the day kicked my @$$... 😒

I obviously will continue to write as time and opportunity permit, but will definitely be off next weekend, so we'll see how much I actually get accomplished between now and then.

Whether it's Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas or something else, I hope everyone has the best holiday they can.

Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
18 December, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment