Sunday, January 15, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 14, 2023

 Here we are again...

Still going back over what I've written so far of SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA with the proverbial fine toothed comb to make sure all the I's are dotted, the T's crossed and all the minute details of this action-adventure-thriller are in order.
I am getting close to where I left off on Chapter 16 and will resume writing from there.
I already explained last week why I'm doing this, and hopefully all my hard work will pay off in the long run.


Captain Ron Fortier at Airship 27 has found an artist who is now creating the illustrations for the first SOLITAIRE novel (no subtitle), so that book will be out sometime later this year. 😀

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
15 January, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment