Sunday, February 5, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 4, 2023

Rocking around the robins.
 I have made some new writing progress on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA, but had to pause it to join in a round robin story project I previously committed to that is now underway.

For those of you who don't know what a round robin is, a bunch of writers get together and all contribute to a single work, each taking a turn and adding to what the last authors wrote until the tale is complete.

Sorry. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything Batman related. 😉

In any event, three writers have already contributed and it's my turn now. After I complete my contribution it goes on to the fifth person.
Since there are only 5 of us participating in this project, it will go back to the first person afterward who will either wrap up the tale or decide to expand it further and start the cycle all over again for at least one more round.

But until it might be my turn again, I will be back at work on SOLITAIRE 2.

So with that in mind take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
5 February, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment