Sunday, February 19, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 18, 2023

 Well folks, unless the group decides to make a second inning or whatever you would call it to make the story longer, I've finished with the Round Robin I contributed to and am now back on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.

Sketch by Chuck Bordell
Speaking of which, with the kind permission of Ron Fortier at Airship 27, I am able to share a preliminary sketch by artist Chuck Bordell for the first SOLITAIRE novel, no subtitle.
The action/adventure/thriller is to be published later this year by that august company.

The image on the right is of Solitaire's camouflage suit, a unisex outfit that gives absolutely no hint as to the identity of the wearer while being very useful in covert activities.

That outfit plays a prominent role in several chapters of the first novel and will be back again in other SOLITAIRE adventures down the road. Maybe even the one I still working on write right now.

Speaking of which, I better get back to writing or Book 2 will never get finished.

Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
19 February, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment