Sunday, January 21, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 20, 2018

Hugh Monn
The writing has been pretty intense this past week.
Or, at least the sequence for Chapter 13 of HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE is.
It's been a pretty emotional time, especially for one specific character.
Wish I could say more, but don't want to spoil things for the readers.
I am 41,000+ words into the novel and do think it's coming along great now.
Granted, I've had my ups and downs, along with a couple of false starts trying to create this book; but I am well on my way now and the finish line (THE END) is on the horizon.
Not sure how much longer it will take me to get there, so I better get back to "work" now.
See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
21 January, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment