Sunday, September 24, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 23, 2017

My editor's cap πŸ˜‰
Writing wise, the entire week was spent on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE: BOOK 3—FEMME FATALE! πŸ˜€

Went over all the notes concerning Chapter 10 from my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader, and then started working on Chapter 11.

But I'm going to have to take a break from HUGH to don my editor's cap once more, for Nancy Hansen needs me to return the favor and go over her latest Tales From The Vagabond Bards novel before she submits it for publication.


Did you know that September 24-30 is Banned Books Week?
I get into more detail concerning this topic in my capacity as Editor-In-Chief of The Free Choice E-zine here, but between being both a writer and an avid reader myself, it is a subject near and dear to my heart.

Previous book banning targets pictured!

Obviously you support great books and good writing too, or else you wouldn't be here right now.πŸ˜‰
In any event, I've got to get back to it now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
24 September, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment