Sunday, September 10, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT, WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 9, 2017

THIS AND THAT...

For better or worse, there really isn't all that much to say about this past week.
Worked on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE: BOOK 3 whenever I wrote, although some of Saturday was devoted to doing a format check on the submission my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader Nancy Hansen is about to turn in; which means her fans will soon be one step closer toward another adventure on the high seas with a certain female pirate.

Starting to feel the itch in regards to wanting to get back to that "new idea", especially since I have yet to go over the edits that Nancy did on what I already have of that story.

Everyone in Texas is doing about as well as can be expected, post Hurricane Harvey.
One sister says her apartment was flooded during the storm and she lost everything, but otherwise everyone is still alive and well, so what more can you ask for?

Have also been thinking about PROJECT ALPHA, BOOK 3 and a few other projects I want/need to tackle, but one day at a time...

Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
10 September, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment