Sunday, September 17, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 16, 2017

Hugh by David L. Russell
Chapter 10 of HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE: Book 3 came back from my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader Nancy Hansen a little while ago.
Obviously I haven't had a chance to go over it yet.
Will probably start fresh on that tomorrow.

Don't worry, I wasn't idle while waiting for it.
Worked on a short story project I will eventually submit to it's potential publisher, but I'm not at the point where I can talk about it in more detail right now.

Still want to get back to that "new idea" at some point, but one project at a time. There's ALPHA's third book and a whole lot of other stuff in my writing future! 😁

I have finally come up with what I think is a great title for HUGH'S third book though.
FEMME FATALE! Whether it should stay as it, or be either THE FEMME FATALE or LE FEMME FATALE remains to be seen.
But that and a whole lot of other stuff will be coming your way in 2018 and beyond.
Yet to keep that promise, I better get back to writing now.

See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
17 September, 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment