Sunday, October 1, 2017

EVERYTHING'S ON HOLD!

I did manage to finish proofreading the latest Vagabond Bards novel for my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader, but now I'm afraid that I must put all my creative endeavors on hold for awhile.

Tomorrow we should of been celebrating my mother's birthday.
Instead, we're planning her funeral. 😭

My mother passed away unexpectedly this morning of a heart attack. Funeral arrangements are pending as I post this.

When all the current family matters before me have been dealt with, I WILL return to my computer and pick up where I left off on everything, but until then...

Lee Houston, Junior
October 1, 2017

1 comment:

  1. Condolences on your loss, Lee. I know how hard a time this is for you and your family. Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete