Sunday, April 30, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 29, 2016

My esteemed colleague and friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader Nancy Hansen spent most of her free time this past week working on her own material, since she will be going back for the surgery on her right eye this coming Thursday as I type this post.
HOWEVER... she did take the time out of her busy schedule to proofread Chapter 6 to my current efforts on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE.
Having just gotten this back yesterday, I certainly will be going over her notes before I resume work on Chapter 7 and wish her well with her impending surgery.
For her fans out there, Nancy has told me she is seeing better out of the left eye now than she has in years, and cannot wait for the right eye to be corrected.


For those interested, Jim Beard has gathered quite a list of talents to work on his 1970s project.
All concepts and plots have been submitted and approved between him and yours truly, so now it's just a question of waiting until the contributors start sending in their completed stories and going over them as they arrive.
And as for what I am bringing to the table? Besides my good looks and creative editorial skills that is.
Okay, a tease below.

Where no one else dares travel walks the beautiful but deadly…

Hey. I did say it was a tease!
In any event, take care and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
30 April, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment