Sunday, April 9, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 8, 2017

Well, yes I am still working on what will probably be the opening story of the third HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE book.
Just finished Chapter 6 and have started 7. The case is taking a few interesting twists and turns as it is.
HOWEVER... the invaluable services of my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader will not be available for the foreseeable future, because Nancy Hansen is about to undergo eye surgery.
Everything will be all right. These things just take time and I wish her well.




For those interested, while it is still in the preliminary stages, things are going well concerning the planning for the 1970s anthology, as mentioned last week.

I have read some interesting concept proposals so far, and I can say in all honesty that if I wasn't already involved in this project, it would definitely be something I'd want to read once it was published.
More details as they develop and I can share them with you.

So between the above and a couple of other things, not only is the weather starting to show signs of improvement, but my late spring is starting to look busy now writing wise too.
Therefore, I better get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
9 April, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment