Sunday, April 23, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 22, 2017

I am happy to report that my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader Nancy Hansen is now in-between full recovery of the surgery on her left eye and the impending surgery on her right eye.
Don't know if that means she'll resume her friendly neighborhood beta-proofreading service before she has to get ready for surgery on her right eye, but it will be something on the agenda to ask the next time I see her.
Under the circumstances, she has yet to go over Chapter 6 on my latest efforts concerning HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE as I work on Chapter 7 in-between other matters that require my attention.

I'm also very excited to report that SINGULARITY: RISE OF THE POST HUMANS won TWO of the 2017 Pulp Factory Awards (for 2016 material) Friday night at the Windy City Pulp & Paper Con.

David Michelinie won Best Short Story for "Lord Pemberton's Adjustment Service"!
Photo ?

Photo by Jaime Ramos

...and SINGULARITY itself won Best Anthology!

So a big thank you to our readers, fans, and voters from David, Jennie Wood, Nancy Hansen, Chris Magee, series creator/editor Jaime Ramos, along with yours truly!

Going back to writing now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
23 April, 2017






No comments:

Post a Comment