Sunday, April 2, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 1, 2017

Mixed week folks.

On one hand, almost got Chapter 6 to the current HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE story (book?) I'm working on done, after going back over Chapter 5 from my friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader.
Then unfortunately I lost a couple of days between needing to attend to some other matters and the fact I was without Internet service for over 24 hours, which kept me from doing research when I needed to.

Hopefully, I'll get back on track this week, especially considering...

Jim Beard has asked me to join him once again co-editing and contributing to his latest superhero homage!

Fans who remember the Super Swingin' Hero 1968 Special should start saving their hard earned money for the forthcoming sequel volume as we enter the 1970s!

Even if everything wasn't still in the early planning stages at this point, I can't say more than I already have at the moment, because I certainly don't want to let any cats out of their bags prematurely.

Then again, considering we'll be dealing with the 1970s this time, I wonder if an analogy concerning ducks and discos would be more appropriate?

And for those wondering what I'm talking about...

Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
2 April, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment