Sunday, May 7, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 6, 2017

Let's see now... this week was next week last week.
No, sorry. That's a classic Looney Tunes skit.
Anyway...

My friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader Nancy Hansen is recovering from surgery on her right eye now. Not sure when she will resume her friendly neighborhood beta/proofreading service, but she is doing well health wise.

This past week, I've worked on HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, my 1970s story, and came up with the beginnings of a potential novel plot that I am seriously considering developing further as time permits.

For sure on my 2017 agenda, I have to finish HUGH and my 1970s story, as well as help edit the project as submissions are turned in.

When those are done, I want to start work on what will eventually become PROJECT ALPHA, BOOK 3; a couple of promised short stories with thankfully no actual deadlines, and maybe even that potential novel idea I mentioned a couple of paragraphs ago.

So other than housework, medical and other life commitments, along with Boston Red Sox baseball games, I'm looking at some busy times ahead.
Or in other words, I better get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
7 May, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment