Sunday, May 14, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MAY 13, 2017

OKAY...
Finished Chapter 7 to the as yet, still untitled HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE story I'm working on.
Still also don't know if this tale is going to grow into a full length novel like CATCH A RISING STAR did or fall short and require another mystery to complete Volume 3.



While her recovery is doing good, no word yet on when my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader will be reopening her friendly neighborhood beta-proofreading service.
Yet, other than losing Thursday because of medical reasons, the overall week should be wide open for writing.
Which I will resume after breakfast Monday morning, considering what time it is as I post this.

So take care everybody, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
14 May, 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment