Sunday, August 16, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 15, 2015

Alpha
Well, it may not seem like it once you read this, but there IS progress!

My friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader has yet to review the fourth revision of Chapter 16 to ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON; while I'm hard at work on Chapter 17.
Remember, at the end of last week's Progress Report, I had just sent her the first revision for review.

Current projections show the novel being completed with Chapter 18, but we'll see how it turns out.

And of course, everybody knows my thoughts on
and how I want BOOK 2 to be as perfect as humanly possible, considering that WAYWARD SON sets the foundation for the future of the ALPHA series.

So I better get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
16 August, 2015




Alpha image by Marc Guerrero

No comments:

Post a Comment