Sunday, August 9, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING AUGUST 8, 2015

Here's where things stand at the moment.

My friendly neighborhood beta/proofreader Nancy Hansen finally got a chance to look over Chapters 16 and 17 of ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON.
I looked over all her comments and addressed the issues she felt needed attending to with the material.

But part of the solution to fixing Chapter 16 was to bump up material that originally appeared in Chapter 17.
So now Nancy is going to review the revised Chapter 16 again, while I combine what's left of Chapter 17 to what I already had in progress of Chapter 18 to make a new Chapter 17.

Then, once the new version of Chapter 16 is done to both her and my liking, then I will send her the revised Chapter 17 for review.

So where does that leave things at the moment?
53,000+ words between 16 official chapters, the 17th in progress, and the overall novel going at least 18 chapters.

A lot of hard work has already gone into the creation of this manuscript, and I'm obviously not finished yet; but I'm going to do the best I humanly can to make ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON a novel you can be excited about reading!

Better get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
9 August, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment