Sunday, March 9, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 8, 2014

Well, the past 7 days have certainly a mixed week folks.


I spent the first couple of days getting over that dang head cold I ended the previous week with, and then took Wednesday off to celebrate my 52nd birthday, but have been back at the keyboard writing ever since.



Work on ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON is proceeding apace. Got all my timeline problems fixed and have even added another chapter to the manuscript!

Things are going well at The Free Choice E-zine too, where tomorrow I'll be posting both a book review and a new interview with author Jim Beard!

I've also had another short story accepted for future publication! More on that soon.

PLUS: Tomorrow, I'll be able to share some new information with you about the Singularity anthology, and there is an idea that has been nagging at me to the point where I am going to have to stop long enough to at least devote some computer space to it, if not actual writing time.

You do NOT ignore your muse when she comes a'calling!

With all this stuff on my agenda, I better get back to work; that is, if you can call doing what you love "work".
In any event, see you around the Internet!

Lee Houston, Junior
09 March, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment