Sunday, March 23, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 22, 2014

Hello once again everyone.
Busy week for me.

As reported last time, I had appointments with both my cardiologist and regular doctor last week. The dentist had to reschedule to later this April.
I'm happy to report that I'm as healthy as a 52 year old man with a heart condition can be.

The anthology that I teased about last week has been given the green light by its publisher! So that means I get to write the short story I pitched!
Sorry I can't say more about it right now, but I can guarantee that once it's published, everyone who reads it will have a groovy time, yeah baby!

I also completed another chapter of ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON last week too! I'm now about 23,000 words into the manuscript. The novel is fully plotted, but anyone who has ever been in my position can tell you that creating anything worthwhile takes time. Quality over quantity is my motto!

And, as always, there is also my Editor-In-Chief duties at The Free Choice E-zine too.

As for the week ahead? More writing, and some proofreading for my friend Nancy Hansen.


Well, there's no time or point in resting on my laurels, or hardies.
Better get back to work.

See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
23 March, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment