Sunday, December 1, 2013

PROGRESS REPORT, WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 30, 2013

"I handed in a script last year and the studio didn't change one word. The word they didn't change was on Page 87."--Steve Martin, at the 2003 Academy Awards.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and/or Hanukkah. While the two holidays will share weekends again, they will not share the day again until 79,811!

I am almost done with the requested revisions to those two short stories I had to amend.
As I post this, there are no short stories currently on my agenda for 2014, but we're still a month away from the start of the new year, so who knows?

In any event, will definitely be back to work on ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON before the end of this week.

Meanwhile, have had another fun week as Editor-In-Chief of The Free Choice E-zine.

ALPHA
HUGH MONN
Wish I could say writing paid, let alone paid well, but let's be honest with each other.
If I was in this strictly for the money, I would have quit a long time ago!
Writing is not only an unique, creative endeavor, but it is a creative outlet that I happen to love and am good at.
I may not be the fastest writer in the world, but I do take great pride in my work.
I apologize to those of you who are waiting (patiently, I hope) for the next volumes in the lives of Alpha the superhero (at left) and HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE (at right); but in my mind it is a question of quality over quantity, and obviously I'm doing something right for these characters to be building the following(s) they are.

See you around the Internet!


No comments:

Post a Comment