Sunday, December 29, 2013

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 28, 2013

As I predicted, for better or worse not much creative work got accomplished this past week beyond tending to my duties as Editor-In-Chief of The Free Choice E-zine.

Although I did manage to complete chapter 6 of Alpha, Book 2: Wayward Son; Christmas is more about being with family and friends.

While I am not much of a "party animal", there is still New Year's Eve on the horizon, and I am looking forward to watching the 125th Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year's Day; besides more camaraderie with the aforementioned family and friends.


In any event, we'll see just how much actually got done in my first progress
report of 2014 next weekend.

But until then; I wish all my friends, family, fans, and readers the safest and happiest of New Year's.

See you around the Internet!
Lee Houston, Junior
29 December 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment