Tuesday, December 10, 2013

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 7, 2013

Well the weather outside is frightful
But the keyboard is so delightful
So as long as the power's on
Let me write! Let me write! Let me write!

Not really much to report since last week.
It took a little longer than I thought it would to finish making corrections to that last short story. Some other authors and myself are contributing to a shared anthology, and I was trying to figure out how/when Character A could be with Character B when that character was actually somewhere else at the time.

But I am thankfully back at work on Alpha, Book 2: Wayward Son now.
That manuscript will definitely be finished in the early part of 2014, although I certainly can't make a more exact prediction at this point.
Otherwise, am trying to prepare for the holidays and winter while taking care of The Free Choice E-zine and a few other things.

I hope you and yours are doing well.
See you around the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment