Saturday, October 5, 2013

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 5, 2013

Well, I wish I had more progress to report this week compared to last week.
Unfortunately, life had other ideas.

However I can say that the spider research came in handy for that short story I am working on. The arachnid threat is over and I am on to the next obstacle in that adventure.
I also posted an excerpt earlier this week and made some more progress on ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON; but unfortunately not enough to complete the next chapter, and for better or worse I did not get to read one additional word on the manuscript I am proof/beta reading for my good friend and writing buddy Nancy Hansen.
I also managed to take care of my Editor-In-Chief commitments at The Free Choice E-zine, so at least I can honestly say some creative work got done this past week.

Hopefully next week will be better.
See you around the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment