Sunday, October 27, 2013

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 26, 2013

Once again, my apologies for posting this late. Same excuse as last weekend, although this time it was Game 3 of the 2013 World Series. Just wish I had better news for my fellow Boston Red Sox fans...

If image isn't public domain, please let me know for removal.
Anyway, I have FINISHED my last short story for 2013!
It is in the hands of my friend, writing buddy, and very capable proof/beta reader Nancy Hansen, while I resume work on ALPHA, BOOK 2: WAYWARD SON until she sends it back to me with her comments.

I also have other short stories in various ques that might be returned for revisions before the end of the year, but I'll tackle those projects as they come.

And besides my other duties as Editor-In-Chief of The Free Choice E-zine, I have recently posted an interview with Jim Beard and am editing an upcoming interview with author I. A. (Ian) Watson!

So it's back to the keyboard.
See you around the Internet and GO SOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment