Saturday, October 12, 2013

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING OCTOBER 12, 2013

Well folks, the time is just sailing past as we enter the last quarter of this year. The daylight hours are getting shorter, and the deadline looms on my last short story commitment for 2013.
Luckily, I am almost done with it! At the moment, the heroes have reached their final destination, but they have yet to overcome the last obstacles in their quest.
Unfortunately, this means that I had to put Alpha Book 2: Wayward Son and the proof/beta reading for my friend and writing buddy Nancy Hansen on hold at the moment. The only other creative pursuits I have chased at the moment is my obligations to The Free Choice E-zine as its Editor-In-Chief, including lining up some potential future interview guests!
I also have a few post ideas under consideration for this blog too, so stay tuned.

Lee
12 October 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment