Sunday, March 28, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 27, 2021

Well, it happens to every writer occasionally.
Afraid I hit a snag trying to figure out the plot for the SCIENCE FICTION PROJECT I'm working on right now.
I know what I want to do, but trying to figure out the best way to accomplish this is the issue of the moment.
Otherwise, I'm roughly 19 Chapters (20 counting the Prologue) and around 36,000+ words into the novel.
Considering the average book is about 65,000 words, you can see why it's important to stop and figure this out now before I continue.

Midnight Eastern Time tonight (March 28) is the deadline for readers to vote in the 2021 Pulp Factory Awards if you haven't already done so.

The categories are:
BEST PULP NOVEL
BEST PULP SHORT STORY
BEST PULP ANTHOLOGY
BEST  PULP INTERIOR ILLUSTRATIONS and
BEST PULP COVER

One vote per person can be made at 


Not sure when the winners will be virtually announced, but may the best nominee in each category win.

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
March 28, 2021



No comments:

Post a Comment