Sunday, April 4, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING APRIL 3, 2021

The Easter Bunny
Okay, just a quick shout out to all my peeps readers and fans that I hope you and yours are having a safe😷 and otherwise fun Easter weekend.

Have gotten back to where I left off on the SCI-FI PROJECT and while I am taking today off for obvious reasons, will resume work tomorrow (April 5) to finish that novel.

Consulted a few times with My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader Nancy Hansen, who's also a member of Team Blue, as we strive to get that memorial project for Mark Halegua together.

All of this, PLUS I've been informed of an open submission call coming up for a major publisher that I plan to submit a short story to.

So, other than taking care of the Sunday Funnies on The Free Choice E-zine today, I'm going to be one busy writer the rest of this week.

In any event, take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
HOPPY EASTER!
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
4 April, 2021
 

No comments:

Post a Comment