Sunday, February 21, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 20, 2021

Wound up wearing my Editor's Hat most of this past week on a memorial project for a friend who sadly is no longer with us.😢
Not sure how much more I can say about it at the moment other than the fact that the working title amongst those involved is RED AND BLUE or BLUE AND RED, depending upon your viewpoint.
Either way I'm on the Blue Team and despite the color scheme, the project has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with politics.

I've also managed to get some more writing done on my SCIENCE-FICTION NOVEL too!😀
Unfortunately I haven't completed another chapter since the last Progress Report because Blue took up most of this past week, but at least I AM WRITING! 😎

And yes, I still have to finish going over what My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader reviewed of SOLITAIRE so I can send it back to let her finish checking out that novel.

In any event I better get back to it now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
21 February, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment