Sunday, February 28, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 27, 2021

At this point I can certainly sympathize with anyone who suffers from seasonal disorders.
I look out my window or at the weather forecast and see nothing but rain, gray skies, rain, cold temperatures, and rain for most if not all of this forthcoming week. 😝
Did I mention rain?

Have had a few conferences with the rest of The Blue Team, a reference from last week's PROGRESS REPORT, concerning that memorial project but alas, still nothing I can officially comment on yet.

Unfortunately I've yet to complete another chapter on the SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL, but I have gotten more review work done on SOLITAIRE.
Once I either get back to the end of the Japan segment or wherever My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader left off (whichever's second), the manuscript gets sent back to her so she can finish reviewing it. Then I'll go over it one more time before submitting it for publication consideration.
Yeah, it's a lot of work for one book, but I think this novel is really going to kick some serious @$$!😉

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
28 February, 2021




No comments:

Post a Comment