Sunday, March 14, 2021

PULP FACTORY AWARDS VOTING NOW OPEN!

 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

The annual Pulp Factory Awards Ballot, to decide the best Pulp Creations of 2020, is now available to the reading public.

YOU get to decide the winners in the following categories:

BEST PULP NOVEL
BEST PULP SHORT STORY
BEST PULP ANTHOLOGY
BEST  PULP INTERIOR ILLUSTRATIONS and
BEST PULP COVER

One vote per person can be made at 


between now and Midnight Sunday March 28.
In the interest of full disclosure, I do have some friends competing and my Sherlock Holmes short story from last year, "THE ADVENTURE OF THE UNIMAGINABLE", is among the candidates.
Otherwise, may the best creators and their creations win.

And for those of you expecting to read my weekly PROGRESS REPORT in this space, I'm still hard at work on the SCIENCE FICTION PROJECT I keep talking about, but the above was more important to share with you, especially with such a short deadline on the horizon.

In any event take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
March 14, 2021 = Happy Pi 𝛑 Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment