Sunday, March 21, 2021

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING MARCH 20, 2021

 JUST SOME QUICK BITS OF BUSINESS BEFORE I GO BACK TO WRITING...

FIRST OFF, readers have until Midnight next Sunday, March 28, to vote for their favorite Pulp Creations of 2020 during the annual Pulp Factory Awards in the following categories:

BEST PULP NOVEL
BEST PULP SHORT STORY
BEST PULP ANTHOLOGY
BEST  PULP INTERIOR ILLUSTRATIONS and
BEST PULP COVER

One vote per person can be made at 


SECONDLY, Airship 27 would still love to have more interior and cover artists onboard to help with their publications.
If interested, contact Air Captain Ron Fortier either through the company website or Facebook.

NOW THEN, as for my own writing...
I'm 36,000+ words into the SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL I've been working on and it's time to start figuring out how to bring at least a couple of the plot points I've got to a satisfactory conclusion.
In hindsight there is no way I'm going to be able to connect all the dots and conclude every plot point in one book, but then again that's what series are for, right? 😉
Therefore I'm taking a short break to reread/review what I've got so far before figuring out the proper path to continue on.

And for those interested, having gone back over both the New York and Tokyo sections of the manuscript, which is roughly two-thirds of that novel, SOLITAIRE is back in the hands of My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader to finish reviewing when she has the time to do so around her own projects.
All this may seem like a heck of a lot of work—and it is!—but in the long run it's time well spent to make a good novel even better!😀

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS OF ALL FROM THIS PAST WEEK...
I got my first (of 2, since they gave me the Moderna version) COVID-19 Vaccination WITHOUT ANY side effects, "microchips", or other BS! 😎
Granted demand might still outweigh supply for awhile, but this life saving measure is well worth all the time and effort one might have to put into it to accomplish such an important objective!

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
21 March, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment