Sunday, January 27, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 26, 2019

FINISHED my review of Nancy Hansen's next fantasy novel!
Good reading, and her fans should not only get excited over this book when it's eventually released, but be prepared for a shock when they come across that one surprise plot twist I talked to you about last week.

I AM working on my "Zephyr Lily" story for Jim Beard's upcoming 1970s anthology now.
Am at almost 6500 words (of 10,000 maximum) and the tale is reading like a prose adventure from some of the great comics that debuted in the decade of disco, Star Wars, and the bicentennial.

I may not be a prolific writer when it comes to overall output, but man, the quality of these assembled words has to be some of my best work yet!

In any event, I better get back to writing now.
See you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
27 January, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment