Sunday, January 13, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 12, 2019

Still wearing my editor's hat as I go over my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader's latest fantasy novel manuscript while she reviews what will be HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE.

Won't spoil any of the details for you but, even though I'm only about halfway through it at the moment, this IS a tightly written book and a fast paced adventure.
I truly think Nancy Hansen's long time readers and any fantasy fan alike will enjoy this novel when it's eventually published.

But inbetween giving this manuscript back to Nancy and reviewing her thoughts on HUGH to finalize that novel for submission to the publisher, I WILL be fast-forwarding to the 1970s to finish "Zephyr Lily" for Jim Beard first.

So with that thought in mind, I better get back to work now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
13 January, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment