Saturday, January 5, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 5, 2019

WOW!
Can you believe that this is the first Progress Report for 2019???

Editor's Hat
Anyway, I'm starting out the year wearing my Editor's Hat as I review my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader's latest fantasy novel while she reviews HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE.

Whenever I finish that, I have to complete the "Zephyr Lily" story for Jim Beard's 1970s super hero anthology project before I go back over Hugh myself.

When Hugh is completely finished I will send it on to the publisher and then (probably) begin work on whatever becomes the third novel in the PROJECT ALPHA superhero series.

All this while taking care of housework and other life necessities!

In any event, I better get back to it, so take care and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
6 January, 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment