Sunday, December 30, 2018

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING DECEMBER 29, 2018

Well, the last Progress Report of 2018. Where has the time gone?
Wish I had some actual progress to report, but except for The Free Choice E-zine, I haven't really done much writing this past week.

2019 will begin with me going over my friendly neighborhood beta-proofreader's latest fantasy novel while she reviews HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE, BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE.
I know I'll also be getting through the rest of this winter finishing my "Zephyr Lily" story for Jim Beard, starting what will become PROJECT ALPHA, BOOK 3 and who knows what else?

Not much of a party goer myself, but for those celebrating New Year's Eve, please party responsibly.
In any event, I'd like to leave you with a timeless but still very appropriate quote from John Lennon...

A very Merry Christmas
And a Happy New Year.
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear.

See you in 2019 folks!
Lee Houston, Junior
30 December, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment