Sunday, January 20, 2019

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JANUARY 19, 2019

At this point, I'm less than 30 pages away from finishing going over my friendly neighborhood beta-
proofreader's latest fantasy novel and I must say that it is not only one hell of a read, but that there was a plot twist about halfway through that I did NOT expect!

In the fairness of full disclosure, Nancy Hansen is my friend and we trade our various manuscripts back and forth between each other all the time for reviews and opinions, but still...

Once this is completed, finishing ZEPHYR LILY for Jim Beard will be the next stop on my Winter 2019 agenda as I try to stay warm, but I also have to go out on 3 different occasions this coming week, so how things actually turn out remains to be seen.

In any event, I better get back to work now.
Take care, and I'll see you around the Internet.
Lee Houston, Junior
20 January, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment