Sunday, July 30, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 29, 2023

 Unfortunately, it wasn't one of my better weeks writing wise. 😕

I had an Errand Day, a Doctor's Appointment Day, a Couldn't Work Because of the Storm Knocking Out the Electricity Day, and a Household Chores Day.
The Every Day Stuff (eating, sleeping etc.) are givens but still eat into my overall time too.

Except for Storm Knocking Out the Electricity Day, I did manage to get some writing done here and there, but my biggest accomplishment was officially deciding where Chapter 24 ended and Chapter 25 began on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA. While the word count is higher than last time, it's still in the 41,000+ range.

But hey, that's life.
It sure beats the alternative!💀

In any event I better get back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
30 July, 2023





Have you gotten your copy of Solitaire's debut novel yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment