Sunday, August 6, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDNG AUGUST 5, 2023

 THERE'S GOOD NEWS THIS WEEK FOLKS!

While I didn't make as much progress as I would have liked/preferred since we last "spoke",  I have made
it to Chapter 26 and am approaching the 43,000 word mark on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.
Granted, the current chapter isn't finished yet and I've obviously have some work ahead of me to complete the manuscript's first draft, but I'm happy.😎

Other than Errands and Household chores, the next couple of weeks should be fairly quiet; and I hope those are not infamous last words that will come back to haunt me over time.

But I write when I can and try to take care of everything else I have to along the way.
The key is to write when the opportunities come along, so I better live up to my own standards and get back to it now.

Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
6 August, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment