Sunday, July 16, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 15, 2023

 Things are going great on the writing front at the moment! πŸ˜€
Especially since it's either been too hot 🌞 or too wet ☔ to do anything other than stay in lately. πŸ˜•
Still had housework and other chores to attend to throughout the week, but that's another matter.

In any event, I'm somewhere between Chapters 24 and 25 (because I haven't decided yet where to end 24 and officially start 25) on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.
Regardless of chapter divisions, I have broken the 40,000+ word mark, which roughly makes the first draft of the manuscript about 2/3 complete as I post this, with 60,000 the minimum requirement to be considered a novel.

Twenty thousand words may not seem like much to some people, but a lot can happen within them. πŸ˜‰
Of course after the first draft is complete, it goes to My Friendly Neighborhood Beta-Proofreader for review and then I go back over it again before submission, so Book 2 will be out about this time in 2024 at the earliest. But if you're anxious to see what all the fuss is about, SOLITAIRE'S debut novel (no subtitle) is still available in print and e-formats on Amazon from Airship 27.

Going back to writing now.
Take care.
STAY SAFE! 😷
And I'll see you around the Internet.

Lee Houston, Junior
16 July, 2023



No comments:

Post a Comment