Sunday, July 2, 2023

PROGRESS REPORT: WEEK ENDING JULY 1, 2023

 LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS...

01. First I would like to thank my loyal readership (and maybe their bots too) for granting this humble blog of mine 8,193 page views during June 2023.
That is the highest this site has ever reached.😀
Of course The Free Choice E-zine had 39,868 page views😲 during June, hence my comment about bots because somehow my work always gets "targeted", for lack of a better term, once or twice a year but as long as whoever is on the other end of the page view is actually reading my work...
Cover art by Ted Hammond

02. Sales of the first SOLITAIRE novel seem to be doing well.
Granted the only real indicator I have of this is that every time I visit the book's Amazon page, it's ranking has changed.
Not by any great leaps or bounds but there's enough of a modest alteration each time, especially in the sub-categories, to realize that folks are interested in the debut adventure of the Clandestine Crusader.😁
Whether or not you already have your copy, I hope you enjoy the book.
Which leads us to—

03. Writing is going good on SOLITAIRE 2: THE AGENDA.
About to have Chapter 23 finished and break the 37,000+ word mark in the process.
Obviously there's still have a lot of writing to do so I better get back to it.

With that in mind take care.
STAY SAFE!😷
I'll see you around the Internet and, for those celebrating Tuesday,
I hope everyone has a happy, safe and responsible



Lee Houston, Junior
2 July, 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment